Our business started with the question: "Who needs this service?"
Our experience showed that the need was vast. Here’s a short list.
What can WritingHelp.com do for you?
- The senior executive who simply does not have time to roll up his sleeves and complete this work on his own. The business plan has to be prepared for Board review and the marketing plan has to be presented at next month’s meeting of branch managers. There are just not enough hours.
- The small business owner who is uncomfortable with writing but still has to prepare an appeal to some formal panel, present a business plan to a bank, or make a presentation to the local Chamber of Commerce.
- The Director of Marketing who knows the website has to be upgraded, collateral materials need to be updated, and success stories have to be added to the marketing mix.
- The Chief Financial Officer who has to prepare a comprehensive proposal for potential investors. He has one chance to get it right, and he needs help.
- The business owner or marketing manager that want to increase sales. They need to send out a targeted sales letter to a select group in the community, prepare follow-up emails, and develop case studies that present them in the best possible light. The letter and related materials have to be spot on perfect.
We can make you look good; we can save you time and frustration; and we can save you money by getting it done faster and better than you could ever hope to in-house.
If we make you comfortable with the content and structure of your business plan, website, marketing materials, or major presentation, and in the same stroke we save you valuable time, our business will thrive. Our goal: Make you look good. I hope you put us to the test and make us prove it.